AVTOVAZ elected new board members on Thursday at its annual general shareholder meeting.
The following were elected to the Board of the Directors for the first time:
- Vladimir Avetisyan, Deputy Chairman of the Board of ROSNANO MC
- Denis Le Vot, Renault Group Senior Vice President, Chairman of Eurasia Region
- Nicolas Maure, President of AVTOVAZ
- Stefan Mueller, Renault Group Executive Vice President and Chief Performance Officer
- Eduard Vaino, Vice President for Government and Shareholder Relations of AVTOVAZ
The following directors continue to serve on the Board of Directors of AVTOVAZ:
- Thierry Bolloré, Renault Group Executive Vice President, Chief Competitive Officer
- Igor Zavyalov, Rostec Deputy General Director
- Sergey Zaitsev, AVTOVAZ Trade Union Committee Chairman
- Sergey Kogogin, KAMAZ General Director
- Trevor Mann, Nissan, Chief Performance Officer
- Jérémie Papin, Renault Group Vice President for Strategy and Business Development
- Joseph Peter, Nissan, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Andrey Sapelin, VNESHEKONOMBANK First Deputy Chairman
- Dominique Thormann, Special Advisor Alliance Renault-Nissan
At the board meeting following the annual shareholder meeting, Sergey Skvortsov, Deputy General Director of Rostec, was elected as Chairman of the Board of AVTOVAZ. Denis Le Vot was elected as Vice Chairman.
Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and CEO of the Renault-Nissan Alliance, and Sergey Chemezov, Rostec’s CEO, will continue to play an active role in the company’s strategy through Alliance Rostec Auto BV, the holding company that is the majority stakeholder of AVTOVAZ.
The Renault-Nissan Alliance has a majority stake in Alliance Rostec Auto BV. Vehicles carrying the Renault, Nissan, Datsun and Lada brands are built in Togliatti and at other plants throughout Russia.
The AVTOVAZ Board of Directors reviewed the company’s midterm plan, which aims to achieve a 20 percent share in Russia’s automotive market, to increase exports and drive all necessary actions for the company’s financial recovery.